Tuesday, November 23, 2010

everyday

everyday of my life i'm told to shutup. everyday of my life im made to feel like im not worth shit.
everyday of my life i yearn for someone to show me that they really love me. everyday of my life i stand in the bathroom with a pair of scissors. didnt know that? now you do. and everyday of my current life, i stop myself for the same reason i stand there.

im not dramatic, im sensitive, something that you were extremely and i held my words back, so please, hold yours.

im not psychotic, im unstable, and im working on it, so please don't push me.

i hate the word annoying. im told that most days of my life too, and i hate it because can't imagine someone who use to be there for me all the time, suddenly disappear and say to myself that its better off.

i struggle with so much thoughts and feelings that i can't even handle, so when you dump your aggressiveness on me because you think im annoying, think twice, cause the amount of shit you give me is the number of steps i take up that ladder to the rooftop.

if im annoying, its cause i need you. and you know that so for once, be a fucking man and show that kindness you show everyone else around you to me. cause i need it. even just for a minute.

this is probably more than ive ever said on my blog about myself. so cheers to me huh?

1 comment: