Saturday, October 16, 2010

someone stop me

sooo today was an okay day went to cabramatta with my mother and yeah bought new bedsheets and had lunch. and at 4pm i have to meet my friend dennis. which im so awkward about i really don't really feel like it cause yeah you know when you get a feeling that they want to hang out more than friends that just sooo iffy but since he was nice when i was crying and shit i think i should just do it out of respect. hmm and yeahhh i dont know and the thing is i want someone to just tell me not to go i want someone to tell me its not right and you shouldnt you should hang out with me instead but instead they just say go have fun which is i dont know gay.

i had this retarded dream last night and its amazing that i remember it. its like my i got a video call from my brother and im at home and all the youth kids are a my place too and so i get this call and i see my brother like video wise but its like an accidental call so im calling out his name so he hears me and all of a sudden he gets into a car crash and i see the distress in his eyes and voice and hes screaming and im just screaming and crying as well cause i cant help him and i stop breathing i cant breathe and im trying to find someone to come help me to go look for him and im running around the house trying to tell someone and i run to the back of the house into the backyard and hes there, my brother is there just sitting down with my youth mate shaun just talking and im so confused at this point its just im balling my eyes out and noone really cares that i am noone realises that something is wrong. it was really weird and uncomfortable. sighhhh

so question. ryan, how the fuck did you know i had a blog again i find that amazing it like i saw two comments and wondering its both from jasmine and its you. hahah yeah i will go back to school on monday. im kind of over it i want to drop out...AGAIN.  which would make the total of fails in Leanne's life 10000000000000000000. i dont even know if thats a number it probably is. cause maths these days is just out of world. literally.

hmms so recently ive been thinking a lot about working and what i want to do so i guess ill tell yall about this another time. save the stories cause i won't have much left to talk about now that im here, by myself.

i hope yall have a great weekend =)

by the way, i really want to thank my friends. jasmine for so much that i cant even explain, lisa for being there for me even though i haven't talked seen or hung out with you in like a million years and ronald, because you are the best geeky friend that a girl could ever have. if i had a wedding and i could choose a bestman it would definitely be you. hehehe annnd last but not least ryyy cause its amazing how you found this blog. lol unless jasmine let you in on it.

Kings of Leon- 'Cold Desert

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha youre cute ! i like this blog . i was mentioned so many times ! hahahah

    nah i didnt tell ryan . hes just a freak . hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. um jasmine. the term is more like: super cool.
    and good girl. keep going to school!
    dont you like how i treat you like a child when you're older than me...
    its because you're really small. *pats head* :)
    and its 10 quintillion!

    ReplyDelete